Plastic free cleaning at its best!
These UK made 100% plastic-free cleaning products from Iron & Velvet are perfect for anyone want to live a eco-friendly, plastic-free lifestyle.
They are made from plant-derived, sustainably-sourced active ingredients and essential oils so they smell great too!
Tell Me More..
- 1x Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (Orange & Ginger)
- 1x Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Mango)
- 1x Kitchen Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Household Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Household Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Need a glass bottle and spray cap? Get them here.
Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredient
Tough on germs - contains a powerful antibacterial agent
Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
How to Use:
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water (If you don't have one, you can buy a glass spray bottle from us here)
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on fluid – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH.