Compostable Sponges (Pack of 2)
They are great on bathroom surfaces and kitchen countertops, as well as dishes and everyday spills, so they’re absolutely perfect for cleaning all around the house.
Each sponge can absorb and retain up to 10 times its own weight in water and can last through many tough cleaning jobs! They’re hygienic, durable, environmentally-friendly, reusable and fully biodegradable, made from 100% cellulose which is natural wood fibre. That means these wonderful sponges are 100% plastic-free - no microplastics!
Tell Me More..
- Pack of 2 hygienic, durable, environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges.
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all over the house.
- Very absorbent - up to 10x their own dry weight!
- Low-impact packaging, plastic-free
- Made from plant cellulose
- Each sponge: 120 (l) x 80 (w) x 25 (h) mm
- Renewable and sustainable
- Made in the UK
Looking after your sponge:
- To help keep your cellulose sponge free of nasty bacteria, keep it as dry as possible between uses.
- You can sterilize them by soaking for a few minutes in boiled water, microwave heating damp sponges or pop in the dishwasher with a drying cycle.
These are great, definitely work out more cost effective than plastic sponges and are better for the planet ❤️
Great little sponges and great service
I’m very happy someone is manufacturing cellulose compostable sponges, however, the design is too big (I cut mine in half) and they have no ‘scourer’ pad (perhaps this isn’t possible in the material), and therefore do not pass muster as a washing up sponge.