How about swapping out your dish cloth for a bamboo one?
These bamboo dishcloths are the ideal swap for your eco-friendly house.
Not only are they biodegradable but they are odour resistant too.
Tell Me More..
Here are 7 amazing facts about Bamboo dishcloths:
1.) Bamboo is naturally bacteria resistant. Using bamboo helps prevent germs from multiplying.
2.) It’s odour resistant. Since bamboo can fight bacteria in a natural way, it means it can get rid of odour too!
3.) Studies show that bamboo is 40% more absorbent than cotton.
4.) In addition to that fact, bamboo also dries five times faster.
5.) Bamboo can hold three times more of its own weight than cotton.
6.) It’s more breathable than cotton.
7.) Bamboo is also hypoallergenic.
What makes bamboo the best alternative
- It promotes less plastic waste.
- It’s completely vegan!
- It can go in the washing machine over and over again.
- It is produced in closed circuit conditions to prevent pollution.
- Bamboo can replenish itself, making it a highly renewable plant.
- It grows faster and uses minimal resources as it grows organically.
- The fibre can be composted and is also biodegradable.
- While growing, the bamboo removes carbon dioxide from the environment.
How to wash a bamboo dishcloth
Put it in the washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius.