A biodegradable yoga mat - you can't get anymore greener than that!
This lightweight yoga mat is made in the UK from natural biodegradable materials. It's perfect for home, the studio, yoga retreats, holidays and travels around the world.
Pure rubber underside to grip the floor. The jute fabric mixed with rubber on top gives a durable, tactile and pleasantly natural surface to work on whilst providing that Grip so sought after.
Tell Me More..
The characteristics of the natural jute fibre encased in the 100% natural rubber compound provides incredible grip. It will enable you to practise and flow while deeply connected to nature through the touch of this 2mm natural yoga mat.
- MADE IN THE UK
- Sustainable plant-based materials
- Great for travel yoga - for holiday or retreat
- 100% natural tree rubber (contains latex)
- Excellent Grip (super grippy :) / Non-slip
- Firm foundation for standing asana
- Enough support for all round practice
- Excellent for use on all surfaces
- Easy to carry
- A trusty companion - home & away
- Double sided use*
- Simply ideal in every way
- For beginners and experienced students alike
Size : 183cm x 64cm x 2mm /6ft
Weight : 1.2kgs (3lbs)
Colours: Green, Grey
*Double sided use, Yoga mat tips, Two yoga mats in one
"The exposed jute makes it perfect for flowing through yoga asana. When practising restorative yoga or yin, meditation or slower more gentle aspects of yoga we flip the mat over, using the soft textured side to ground and find stillness."